Friday, October 31, 2008

Blog Flashback: My Very First Post


Julia and the Teeny-Tiny Toilet

"This toilet is in a tiny little bathroom connected to the nursery room at our new church.  If you can't tell in the photo, the toilet just comes up to her mid calf.  It is seriously *so* cute. Why didn't anyone think of this sooner?"

I started my blog on Halloween last year and so I thought I'd re-post my first one as a Happy-Blogiversary-to-me!  It's funny because I've seen these little toilets crop up everywhere in the last year.  They are seriously genius!

3 comments:

girlsmama said...

I love little toilets. They should be a regular fixture. Happy blogiversary!

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary. I am so glad you started a blog, it is so great to keep up with you and your fam through the blogosphere.

Bonnie said...

So cute! Hard to imagine it has been a year. I hope you all have a fun Halloween...I know it is your favorite time. Enjoy the girls and send pics.ok?

Happy Blogiversary!