Soooo..... I have a new favorite funny blog that I found thru my friend
Marilyn. It's called
Cake Wrecks and it is
really funny. It is pretty self explanatory but it's is basically just photos of horrible (
horrible!) cakes made by
professionals. Some of the
wedding cakes actually make me want to weep. Here is an example of one of the Christmas Wrecks complete with the blog authors comment:

(Here's) "Snappy, the stitched-together Yuletide monster:
He's made of sugar and spice and will mess your a$$ UP..."
Seriously, so funny--check it...it's good holiday fun.
4 comments:
I Can't believe it! The wedding cakes are so so bad! I think I will enjoy this blog. Thx
I checked the website. The wedding cakes are disasters!!
Yikes hire me net time, people...I can compete in this arena!
Thanks Jen I needed a good laugh. My kids are wondering why I am laughing so hard at the computer!
Post a Comment