_____________________________________________________________________
One day when Lowell was shining his shoes Piper asked why men were so obsessed with polishing their shoes. This is funny in and of itself because I think this was the first time in our marriage that Lowell has ever shinned his shoes. To add the the hilarity she then asked if it was the same as how women are always obsessing about how big their butts are. (ppppfft.....WHAT@#$?!?!)
_____________________________________________________________________
A conversation with Lowell and Piper:
Piper: Dad when can we go sledding?
Lowell: Well, I have to shovel the driveway first.
Piper: Good, it builds character.
_____________________________________________________________________
I seriously don't know where they come up with this stuff.
4 comments:
I am crackin' up!
Miss Jen,
I love your Gang...and I know and believe that all the little antidotes and "Kid Quotes" are for real. I can just hear Piper and Chloe saying those very words.
See you soon!!
Love, Dad
OK, I am sorry, but those are SOOOOO funny. I loved how Chloe made a play date with herself, and how your kids are "helping" you build character. Killer funny. One day you will be reminiscing and laughing over these comments.
So, exactly how many times have you said 'it builds character' when coercing the kid to do yucky stuff??
Post a Comment