Saturday, February 21, 2009

50 Questions About Me....you lucky ducks!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name is after my God mother: Maureen

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
4 days ago--fight with Lowell

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
yes

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
hard dry salami from a real deli

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
4 lovely daughters and we're done

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
uhhhh.....yeah! Hello!?

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
see question 6

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
raisin bran crunch

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
sometimes--depends on the shoe

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
mocha...sorry but it's true

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Teeth...used to work for an oral surgeon

14. WHAT IS YOUR BEST MEMORY?
Epidural...

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my skin

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Rebecca Gail

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Absolutely!!!

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Dark wash jeans and black tennis shoes

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Lowell taking a shower

20. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SOUND?
the hum of the dishwasher at the end of the day when all the kids are asleep and all the work is done!

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
black or glitter black if I was feel saucy

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
forest, anything clean, dryer sheets

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
my dad

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes very much!

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Olympics

26. HAIR COLOR?
very dark brown

27. EYE COLOR?
green

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
no

29. FAVORITE FOOD?
sour dough bread with real butter

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings!

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Yes Man...I actually really liked it...maybe that is why I said "Yes!" to this tag...?

33. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter

34. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both!

35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Don't know

36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Well, I just don't know!

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I've started 4 or 5 & can't get any of them to take hold. Any suggestions?

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSEPAD?
no mouse pad

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Craig Furgeson

40. LIST SOME ITEM'S FROM YOUR BUCKET LIST:
Just enjoy whatever comes my way

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

42. WHAT'S THE FARTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
Europe

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I make absolutly splendid chocolate chip cookies.

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Vegas!

45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Anyone! I these are fun to read!

46. HAVE YOU EVER BROKEN A BONE?
Never

47. RED OR PINK?
Red for me pink for the girls

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
I stole him away from a hussy in our singles ward!

49. WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
Outside or at home

50. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Lily

2 comments:

Laura said...

Fun, fun, fun. Glad you stole him from the hussy. That may have been my favorite. Either that or about the black crayon with glitter if you are feeling a little saucy. I love the saucy! or spicy!

Sally said...

I love mocha too! Loved reading your answers!