Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More Quotes



We were eating ice cream, 'natural vanilla bean' so it had little black specks of vanilla bean in it. Chloe asked what kind of ice cream it was and when I told her she said, "No, it's not!  It's salt and pepper ice cream"  So now she asks or it by name.

Chloe asked me to come in and put a DVD in for her.  She usually does this by herself so I was encouraging her to just go do it but she told me that the TV/DVD combo wouldn't stick it's tongue (the DVD tray) out and so she couldn't.

Lowell and I are going away next weekend and we've been looking for a hotel room.  All we could find were rooms with double queens.  I kept complaining about it and when Lowell asked why I said because sleeping with him on a queen is like sleeping on a cracker.  He cracked up. It's true thought.

3 comments:

girlsmama said...

We've booked Johnson's Mill B&B in Midway for our anniversary. It's very nice. You might want to try there if you haven't found something yet. Have a great weekend away!

Bonnie said...

These are so funny and cute. I don't think I will ever turn on the DVD player again without thinking that it is sticking out its tongue at me! Dad is getting exciting to come and do his nanny thing for the weekend. I wish I could come too!

V and Co. said...

tongue sticking out...ahaha... probably be still chuckling over this one tonight!