Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Girl Power Stylish Sleepover*

Truth be told I loath the sleepover but they love it so much I can't seem to say no. Here's why:
I'm not sure I've seen a happier face on Julia or Aynslee! They spent the first half hour of their sleepover making the following schedule...translation to follow.
The Translation of the Schedule:
1. Get PJ's on
2. High School Musical Karaoke (singing)
3. Blindfolded Makeovers (I thought this meant that the one getting madeover couldn't see them selves until the makeover was done but I guess it really means that the one giving the makeover is blindfolded and just slobs make up all over your face without looking....fun!)
4. Get ready for *GPSS Sleepover
5. Brush Hair
6. Teeth (buckies) (Grampa Jim calls 'brushing your' teeth,'brushing your buckies' and Julia has adopted this as her own.)
7. Stories
8. Talk about R-a-n-s-o-m (boys) (Ransom is a boy that Julia has had a crush on for almost 2 years...yikes.)
9. Funny Shows
10. Fashion Shows

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, I just love the sleepover schedule, I love their excitement.

Bonnie said...

Can this go right to the Gramma and You blog? I know it has nothing to do with Gramma but all the kids would enjoy it and Auntie Loulou will adore it! This is one of the best posts to date. So amazingly creative on their parts and I am thrilled they have so much fun together!