We recently had a call from Chloe's birth mother asking to get together so they could see Chloe. We agreed and spent the morning with them on the Saturday before Easter. They were really sweet with her and brought her some presents. We talked and took lots of pictures and we all hoped to get together more often so that Chloe wuld warm up to them a bit more. She was a little bit shy with Steve and Amy but really had big fun with "her kids" as she calls Kaitlyn and Michael. She knows that she is adopted and we really want her to grow up knowing that she has 2 sets of parents that love her and wanted the best life for her. I hope we stay in touch with them so that she'll know them as she grows up.
She also has 4 other half brothers:
Steven Jr--27
Daniel--17
Jacob--12
Joshua--10
5 comments:
I love seeing the birth parents to see the genetics. I think it is amazing to have the open relationship where they can know the birth parents as well.
That is really sweet! What a lucky little girl!
We met with Jennie this Easter too. Special, precious moments.
Thats awesome!!! I am glad you were able to work out a metting between her birth family and your family. I think that rocks!!!
It is amazing how much Chloe and her birth sister Kaitlin look alike. Both beautiful but I love Chloe's curly hair...it suits her. I praise your good heart, sweet daughter.
Post a Comment