Tie-dye cupcakes. Who knew! Or are they the cupcake version of Mormon seven color layered jello? LOVE IT.
um we already KNEW you were a cool mom, but now we have pictures as well to go with our thoughts!
I don't think cool is a strong enough word. You rock! I love those treats.
please do a tutorial on these groovy treats
Whoa...are you magic?
Lanette wants to know how you did this....me too! Your art work in a baking pan! Very unique, Beanie!
What? You MUST explain how you did this! Tres cool.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Tie-dye cupcakes. Who knew! Or are they the cupcake version of Mormon seven color layered jello? LOVE IT.
um we already KNEW you were a cool mom, but now we have pictures as well to go with our thoughts!
I don't think cool is a strong enough word. You rock! I love those treats.
please do a tutorial on these groovy treats
Whoa...are you magic?
Lanette wants to know how you did this....me too! Your art work in a baking pan! Very unique, Beanie!
What? You MUST explain how you did this! Tres cool.
Post a Comment