yay lil one! we'll defitnitly keep her in our prayers.
These photos of late are making it impossible for me to stay home too much longer! Absolutely adorable of both of you1
Look at her smiling eyes that match her adorable smile. I love that you can tell exactly when a baby is happy, their faces are so readable.
I love this picture...you both have such great twinkly eyes.
Two of my Girls!! I love you both. Hey, does that mean "Grandpa Camp" will be in session?? I hope so.Love, Dad
Gorgeous picture--I'm sending Huggs! & for everyone. Love, Grandma Mary
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yay lil one! we'll defitnitly keep her in our prayers.
These photos of late are making it impossible for me to stay home too much longer! Absolutely adorable of both of you1
Look at her smiling eyes that match her adorable smile. I love that you can tell exactly when a baby is happy, their faces are so readable.
I love this picture...you both have such great twinkly eyes.
Two of my Girls!! I love you both. Hey, does that mean "Grandpa Camp" will be in session?? I hope so.
Love, Dad
Gorgeous picture--I'm sending Huggs! & for everyone. Love, Grandma Mary
Post a Comment