Friday, August 7, 2009

Giant Bubble Blowers

You will need:
Empty water bottles with lids removed
Rubber bands
Wash clothes
Large bowl or dish tub
Dish washing soap
Scissors

Cut off the bottom of the water bottle. Using a rubber band, secure the wash cloth so that it completely covers the open bottom end of the bottle that you just cut off. Using the tap, saturate the wash cloth and set aside. Now take your lg bowl or tub and add 2 or 3 tablespoons of liquid dish soap and fill the bowl or tub with water.

Take the whole operation outside and dip the wash cloth end of the water bottle into the bubble solution. Blow gently into the top of the water bottle and make giant bubble snakes!!

Fun, free and fab!

PS This activity was brought to you by my pal Cara Jean!





-- Post From My iPhone

5 comments:

mandy* said...

Cohen will love this activity! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

What? No pictures of me? I was totally the hit of the afternoon. Next time I guess I will have to wear a bikini or something to be more interesting.

girlsmama said...

A great idea! I see an activity in our future!

laura.elizabeth said...

Trying it- TODAY! Thanks for sharing.

Bonnie said...

Cute and economical idea and something fun to do with those blasted bottles! So green!