Awkward Family Photos: This site has all kinds of awkward family pictures and stories. Some of the pictures are really just funny and will make you laugh out loud. This is one of my favorites and is genuinely awkward. It's titled: 'They Complete Us'. Sooooooo awkward! I love it! (thanks Vanessa C. for introducing me to this one)

Engrish: Before I even begin let me say that I have the utmost respect for anyone that even attempts to learn English. I have no desire or inclination to try and learn any Asian language and I know I'd stink at it so I like this one more as a testament to how hard it is to learn to speak English than anything else. Engrish.com features signage and packaging found in Asian countries that have been tragically translated into English. Good fun. (I got this one from Lowell)

There, I Fixed it! This site features some amazing hacks for temporary fixes on all kinds of things. This site reminds me of my dad--lots of hacks using duct tape. (Thanks Jen from CW)

Stuff White People Like This guy has us pegged. By "us" I mean me and many of my fellow white companions. It's very 'so-true-you-have-to-laugh-at-yourself-or-you'll-seem-like-an-uptight-a**' kind of a site. But it really is genuinely funny. His current post is on camping and we are guilty of nearly every offense he mentions. Good times. (I can't remember where I found this one)
If you are still reading and you haven't subscribed to Cake Wrecks...shame on you. It's a daily dose of humor--you know you need it.
4 comments:
I love that you pass on fun websites to the rest of us! I am still a major fan of cake wrecks. People don't believe me when I tell them about it...it's one of my favorite sites!
yes we all need humor anywhere we can get it.
"what white people like"!!! that's the one i was trying to remember! i've been trying to remember "that one blog that jen was laughing so hard at and said we all had to read." it was like over a year ago i think. long time i've been thinking about this i guess. sheesh...well thanks now i won't have sleepless nights over that anymore! ;)
Awesome. I love all these sites. And, I hope you finally got rid of your garbage pile . . . (that post made me laugh so hard!)
Awkward Family Photos is hilarious! Thanks for sharing it. :)
Post a Comment