Monday, November 23, 2009

Hilarious Hazel

This child is funny!! One of the signs that she has good mental function is her sense of humor. She loves to pretend to sleep so she closes her eyes, slumps her head to the side and pretends to snore! Then she pops her head up, opens her eyes wide and cracks up. It's hilarious.

She also does a good fake sneeze that she cracks up over. She's got a whole repertoire of tricky things she does! I see some Thanksgiving entertainment for all the lucky relatives.



- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I have always thought she had a cute sense of humor. Remember when she was under one and she'd say "ah-huh" for the things she wanted and liked and shake her head "no" vehemently for things she didn't want or like while smiling? I remember that a lot when she was hospitalized and that was forever ago. Cant' wait for her new antics.

laura.elizabeth said...

I love to hear about the funny things she does. I love kids with a sense of humor- it is so funny and so telling of the atmosphere of the home.