Left Rome at 9 am, spent 18 hours flying home. Got home at 9 pm Utah time. I found this waiting for me:
"Welcome home Mom!" in Italian (sorta)
I had an amazing trip thanks 100% to my fabulous sister and her kind family and my wonderful, patient kids and hubby! I'm very blessed! Thanks everyone!
So sweet, love the poster! I hope we get to see a slideshow of Italy or something,maybe a blog header? Maybe a collage? I really want to take this trip------at least in my mind.
4 comments:
Ahhh! This is so sweet. I am glad you went and I am glad you are back. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Aw, that is so cute!
Very close- brava belle, brava!
So sweet, love the poster! I hope we get to see a slideshow of Italy or something,maybe a blog header? Maybe a collage? I really want to take this trip------at least in my mind.
Post a Comment