Thursday, February 21, 2008

Interiors by Design

A lot of you know my mom, Bonnie, and that she started her own business a few years ago doing Interior Redesign and Staging.  She has been very successful in this business in California and has changed lots of homes from somewhat functional into fabulous, designer looking spaces with terrific atmosphere.   She has redesigned almost every room of my house and has done some of them from start to finish.  

To find out more about what she does (and what redesign and staging are, it's cheeper than you think!) and to see some great before and after shots of her work, visit her website: Interiors by Design.  She *loves* comments on her blog so feel free to leave some for her or even ask her a design question.  She's great about getting back to you!  If you desire her services when she is in Utah let her know, she'll try and schedule you in between visits with the grandkids.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow, Jen how nice of you. I should say what kids always say.."you had to say that 'cuz you're my daughter!" Thanks for inviting people to my new blog...it has been kind of quiet there. Of course there are only 3 posts so far but that will be changing soon. All visitors are welcome and I am happy to help in any way I can. You are very good at decorating, Jen. Don't think I did all that myself. You have always had a great artistic flair. Love you, thanks for the post!

Bonnie said...

I love the link to your family! Great idea to customize that and keep it handy at the top of the blog. Kudos!

Sally said...

I would love to have your mom come to my house! I love how your house is decorated!

Bonnie said...

Jen tell Sally we will come up when I come back. Would love to help her.