Wow, I love it Jen! You have definitely got the knack for creating awesome things from your DI finds! Where did you put it in the house? I am sure it looks fantastic!
You are just like your Daddy...makn' somethn' out of nothn'...I love seeing you do it and I love doing it myself...so, pass it on to one of your little ones.
7 comments:
Wow, I love it Jen! You have definitely got the knack for creating awesome things from your DI finds! Where did you put it in the house? I am sure it looks fantastic!
Love it! What a great idea!!! I so love a great DI or garage sale find!!!
Awesome window theme you have going there, Honey...where is this in the house? Nothing like a fun bargain. Good recycling for Earth Day too!
This is at the end of the upstairs hall just where that wreath was. I thought it just added a little interest.
Fabulous! I wish I could see potential in things...
all i can say is awesome! oh and i'm totally going to do that too when i find me some shades! love it!
You are just like your Daddy...makn' somethn' out of nothn'...I love seeing you do it and I love doing it myself...so, pass it on to one of your little ones.
Post a Comment