Friday, February 27, 2009

LOST Love


I know, I know...I've mentioned this a time or 2 before but I love LOST. Really, I do. I have a few links here to get you started on your very own LOST addiction...you know you want one:
Watch it from the beginning.
Lost Untangled
Official LOST podcast
Lost podcast with Jay and Jack
Get your own Nickname from Sawyer (mine is Pippi Longstocking)
Read Jorge Garcia's personal blog (he's Hurley)


8 comments:

Bonnie said...

We are on the same wave length sorta. I just finished watching the last episode of Grey's Anatomy for season 2 and I feel like an altered human. Honestly, it is so darn good and crazy and addicting and nuts!

I like Lost too and have to get back to it. It is not much fun watching it without Lowell.

Hope you and the girls liked "The Brothers"

Brooke said...

Thanks Jen!

Christy said...

Thanks for the link to Jorge Garcia's blog! I can't believe I haven't seen that before.

Sally said...

I LOVE Lost too but I am a little lost...I have watched from day one and need to re-watch. But I always love it!

Karla said...

Hmm. .. my nickname is "Bobby". I also LOVE lost.

Anonymous said...

Um...so, when Marc and I were in the security line at the Honolulu Aiport I looked behind Marc and there was Evangaline Lilly (Kate) taking off her shoes! Yeah, we totally had a conversation. It was deep and special and lasted a whole minute and a half.

Eat your heart out.

Sally said...

I love LOST too much, well maybe I love Jack and Sawyer too much...

laura.elizabeth said...

Oh, Oh, Oh I want a nick name from Sawyer too! How funny is that. Once I get it and if it is cool enough I will let you know what it is. I love Pippi Long Stocking for you- that is so funny!